Thursday, October 27, 2005

First Post

Well, I've finally decided to jump into the world of knitting blogs. Lord knows I've been stalking enough blogs and have been inspired. Maybe having this blog will help keep me on task with my knitting projects. :)

A few things about me:

I'm 26
Live outside Seattle, WA
I'm a registered nurse who works in the ICU of one of Seattle's hospitals
I work 3 twelve-hour NIGHT shifts a week
I have two cats, Einstein and Scout
I live with my boyfriend, Terence
I've completed three sweaters, an Audrey, a Martha, and a Peppermint Twist
I love knitting--I'd quit my job and knit all day if I could
I've signed up to do the Master Knitter Program from TKGA.

Until next time, I leave you with a picture from my recent trip to Japan, where I shopped, shopped, shopped for Japanese yarn.

No comments: