Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Much knitting has been done in the past week! I managed to finish my first Gryffindor sock! w00t! Just like Blue Blog Alison I cut out the yellow stripes so my heel would be solid red. I can't wait to finish up the second sock (which you'll see I cast on for already) in time for the movie. With how fast the first one knit up--it only took 3 days of knitting during breaks at work--I should have plenty of time to finish before the movie.


I've also been doing a lot of knitting for my Mom's Christmas present. I've found that I must have some crazy reaction to red dyed yarn, as with the Gryffindor yarn and the cranberry Cascade 220, I've been dying my fingers red like CRAZY! I must do some investigating to see if lotion or something is the culprit. Anyone else had this problem??

I'll leave you with the funniest picture I found on my camera as I was loading up my pics to Terence's laptop. Terence took this of me sleeping the other night before he went to bed. You'll see that the kitties have taken up their usual spot of sleeping on me. :) Now, just to return the favor to Terence. :)

No comments: