I've been tagged by Felicia at Sweet Georgia...
Four Jobs You Have Had in Your Life
1. RN in the ICU in Seattle
2. Assistant in a Rubber Stamp Company, Just For Fun Rubber Stamps
3. Imaging Aide in a radiology department
4. Peon at McDonalds (I loved to refuse to suggestive sell! I NEVER said "do you want fries with that?"
Four (random) Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
2. Red Dragon (Mmm... Edward Norton)
3. The Full Monty
4. Monsters, Inc. (Or any Pixar Movie!)
Four Places You Have Lived
1. Downtown Seattle, WA
2. Alexandria, VA, when I worked at the George Washington University Hospital
3. Clearwater, FL
4. Gatorwood Apartments, while at school in UF. This was the site of the final Gainesville Murders, which happened 10 years before I went to that school
Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
4. America's Next Top Model (my guilty pleasure!)
Four Places You Have Been on Vacation
1. Tokyo, Japan
2. South Italy and Sicily
3. London, England
4. New York City
Four Websites You Visit Almost Daily
1. Bloglines, 'nuff said.
2. Four Four, found via Chic Knits
3. Elyse Sewell's Live Journal, found via a knitting blog.
Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. Mac and Cheese--the ultimate comfort food
2. Lemon Chicken from Hing Loon, a restaurant in Seattle's International District
3. Cherry Coke
4. Anything chocolate
Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Back in Tokyo, Japan
2. Rome, Italy
3. With my Mom
4. Back to the beginning of my relationship with Terence. Fix everything that's gone wrong.
Four People You're Going to Tag
Consider this a blanket tag for whoever would like to do this. :)