Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Birthday!

On the day of my birth 27 years ago, I want to say a big THANK YOU to the most important people in my life:

My Parents

These two people have been extremely supportive of me throughout the very tough times the past 3 months. They are the reason I moved out to Seattle, and I never have regretted a moment since then. I love you Mom and Dad!


Here's the birthday present I got for myself last year, on March 8. I can't believe it's been almost a YEAR!

My MINI, Winston.

I've finished and felted the other kitty pi, I'm just waiting for it to dry. And upon request from my Mother (who reads this blog--HI MOM!) I've taken pictures of how I felted it.

She's taking me out for tea this afternoon, and then we're going to the yarn store where they give 15% off on your birthday! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Oh, and happy yarn shopping.

sockapaloooza pal

Felicia from sweetgeorgia said...

Happy Birthday, Erin! And happy tea drinking and yarn shopping too =)

Peg said...

Happy Birthday, Erin! Winston is a fun car for a single gal. Glad your folks are near by at this time. You always have somewhere to go when you feel like the world is cruel!