Saturday, April 08, 2006

Yes, I've been knitting

Whew! I can't believe it's been a week since I posted! I have been knitting, lots actually! I've finished the back of the Drop Stitch Hoodie! (And yes, I realize that I made a mistake--can you find it?)


Close up of the texture:

I love working with the GGH Samoa! I'm actually thinking of using this yarn for another sweater.

I've also made progress with my Sockpaloooza socks. I was inspired by Crafoholic's Mata Hari socks. My YO K2tog happens every other row, instead of every fourth row.




I've made it past the gusset and am on to the foot section of the first sock. I'll be finishing with plenty of time before the May 1 deadline. I made this much progress in two days at work! (We've been slow, obviously)

I'm on the Left front of my hoodie, almost to the armhole shaping.

3 comments:

Abi said...

Oooooooh! Lovely! You knit so beautifully...

knittingnurse said...

OOOH1 I LOVE the socks. How'd you do that again?????

Elspeth said...

I love them! I'm going to have to try those next!