Friday, May 05, 2006

Anticipation

I've got a package waiting in the office of my apartment complex... I think it's my Sockapaloooza socks... I can't wait to get it! I'm also expecting a package from Kim Hargreaves. I got Fay, and am knitting in the color Victoria. I'm hoping to knit this for the fall, wouldn't it be CUTE with a crisp white button down shirt underneath and a black skirt?

Since tomorrow is Saturday, I'll have to wait until the office opens at 10. That'll be hard, since I'll be fresh off my three night shifts.

I can't wait until Monday to try and get more Sweet Georgia roving and yarn. Since I was working when she planned to update on the 4th, I had to set my alarm to get out of bed for the shop update. I REALLY want some of her roving! :) Looks like I'm going to have to do the same on Monday. Can you believe all the knitters that brought down the server her site is on?! How cool is that?? Yarn = Power?

No comments: