Monday, May 01, 2006

I've finally GOTTEN IT!

I can't tell you how excited I am right now!

After I finished my Sockapaloooza socks, I decided I wanted to work on something with needles bigger than US1's. Since I still haven't finished the sweaters I wanted to give to my Mom and Dad, I decided to pull out my Mom's Mariah to finish in time for Mother's Day.

Before I put Mariah down, I had worked both fronts and the back up to the point where you join to the yoke. I had tried to start the sleeves, and I think I ripped out the damn thing 5 or six times, due to me losing count, miscrossing a cable, and other silly mistakes. I even had to rip out my first attempt TONIGHT TOO! But I was determined, my MOM WILL HAVE A MARIAH BY MOTHERS DAY! (Hi Mom, I know you're reading the blog, sorry to spoil the surprise.)

Look at my progress all done during my HBO Sunday TV time. :)



I'm totally kicking the sleeve's ass! w00t! :)

Sorry such a crappy dark picture, but it's 2:30, and I was so excited to post this. :)

No comments: