Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New Skein #1 Debut!

So Abi and I had a little dye day on Monday. I ended up making two skeins before the sauna I call an apartment got the better of me.

I've wanted to make this skein for awhile for someone who has supported me a lot throughout my short experience as a blogger. I call this skein Knitting Nurse, or Go 'Canes!


It's Knit Picks dye your own, with my Jacquard Acid dyes in Emerald and Bright Orange. This yarn will be self striping with thick green and orange stripes. :) So, Knitting Nurse, send me an email at EksRN2002 at aol dot com with your address, and I'll get this out in the mail!

2 comments:

knittingnurse said...

OMG!!!!! That was the last thing I expected to read when I was reading about how you made this skein for someone. . . . .WOW!

You are an amazing, kind, smart, funny and generous woman. Your ex is an idiot!

Go check your email.

knittingnurse said...

BTW, it's definitely - " GO CANES "

tee hee!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!