Sunday, May 28, 2006

Pictureless Post

A few knitterly catch-ups...

Knitting Nurse got the yarn I made for her, I can't wait to see it swatched up!

My Mom loves her Mariah, and declared it a perfect fit, except that the sleeves are too long. Since Seattle's weather has been cool and rainy, she's been able to wear it!

I woke up from a dream around 4 am this morning... I was dreaming that I was spinning on my Lendrum.

I've been working on my father's professor vest. I'm on the back, and have shaped the armholes.

I've also started a Tubey for me, in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in a deep green, sans stripes. I'm on the shrug portion.

Abi and I are talking about going to the Black Sheep Gathering in Oregon. I have to see if I have those days off of work before I can say yes.

Pictures of progress to come!

3 comments:

knittingnurse said...

Busy, Busy girl. Did you have the holiday off or are you at work?

Hope your weekend was FAB and I will swatch and post soon, kay?

I swifted and wound it and it's gorgeous, even in the ball!

knittingnurse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abi said...

I can't wait to see all of your projects in progress! I am excited for your mom that she got such a beautiful sweater and the weather to wear it!
:-)