Sunday, July 16, 2006

Another FO!

But first, a FO in the wild!

My Simply Lovely Lace socks and I enjoyed an afternoon at the Golden Gardens park in Seattle. I'm simply in love with these socks. :)


But have been working on more! Working with Socks That Rock is a dream, and I finally finished a pair of Jaywalkers!




Jaywalker, by Grumperina
Knitted in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock in "Fire on the Mountain"
Small size (76 sts) on US2s, knitted with Magic Loop

Note: I RAN OUT OF YARN! You'll see I had to finish one of the toes in the leftover Spinel from the lace socks.

I love this pattern. I've started another pair using Sweet Georgia's Versailles!

2 comments:

knittingnurse said...

AACK! I would have DIED if I ran out of yarn that close to the end. Glad to see that you had a replacement yarn.

Thinking about you.

;-}

Stephanie said...

wow - those socks are beautiful! I'm still working on a pair of Jaywalkers myself :D