Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Versailles, Oui, Oui!

Remember this yarn?

It's Sweet Georgia's Versailles!

I'm knitting it into a Jaywalker!




BEAUTIFUL! And I'm not even a pink person, but I LOVE THESE SOCKS!

Guess where I'm planning on wearing them? Paris. And London. Yup, I'm going to Paris and London next month. I'm planning on going to Versailles, and you can bet I'll be bugging my travel companions to take a picture of me and my socks there. :)

Guess I better brush up on my French. Anyone know of any good yarn stores in London and Paris? :)

3 comments:

Felicia from sweetgeorgia said...

Mmm!! I loved Versailles when we went about five years ago. So incredibly crazy posh. You can rent bikes and ride around the gardens... Oh yes, you must send vacation photos of you in your socks in Paris! =)

Abi said...

SPLENDID! What incredible socks. I love them! That colorway is spectacular knit up as Jaywalkers -- although I certainly have never seen Sweetgeorgia yarn that I _didn't_ like...

Ginger said...

Your socks look beautiful!