Sunday, August 06, 2006

Progress

Looks like I'll have a completed sweater done in time for my trip to Paris/London. Too bad it's not the one I expected. But look--the return of TUBEY!



Only about a ball or two of yarn left to knit. Then the ends to weave in. I probably won't bring it with me, even though London is going to be on the cool side.

Versailles Jaywalkers are thisclose to being done, just have to finish the toe. Many thanks to the MINI dealership for giving me 2.5 hours of knitting time. (ugh, no!) Had an oil leak, should be fixed now.

Next on the sticks: a Jaywalker out of this:


Sunshine Yarn's Dragonfly colorway. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra said...

The dragonfly colourway is wonderful. Looking forward to see what it looks like knitted up. I come from England - so glad you enjoyed your stay. Pity it was a Bank Holiday but you got to see plenty :-)