Thursday, November 30, 2006

Still here...

But life is getting in the way of blogging...

First, my Mom leaves Washington on Wednesday, so I'll be busy helping her get ready. Expect radio silence until she leaves. It's crazy around here.

Second, I started washing my fleece! I started at around 2 am before a set of shifts started. It's GORGEOUS!!! It's drying now, thankfully the kitties haven't attacked it yet.

Third, I got myself a drum carder! :) I can't wait to use it to card my fleece.

Still working on a few things. One of my UFOs is almost done. The turtleneck shrug I finally got myself another Scarf Style book after losing the first one in the move. I have about 3 inches left of the turtleneck to complete.

2 comments:

knittingnurse said...

Yeah! It's so nice to hear from you. I can't wait to see your Turtleneck shrug. I was thinking about that one myself. I am waiting to see more spinning as well.

You GO girl!

Diane said...

it is nice to find other knitting RNs in blogland