Friday, December 22, 2006

Progress

I've been knitting on the Equestrian Jacket. Here's a back and two completed fronts finished!


Working on the sleeves now.

I'm skipping Christmas this year. Just not in the mood. I'll be alone this year. I guess it's a good thing I'll be working Christmas Eve, as I can sleep through Christmas day. I haven't bought any presents, wrapped any gifts, or put up a single decoration in my apartment. It's too bad, as I love Christmas. Hopefully next year I'll go all out.

3 comments:

knittingnurse said...

Oh sweetie, I am SO SORRY to hear that Christmas isn't "in" for you this year. We will DEFINITELY have to be sure to get you psyched for it next year, kay?

Thinking of you!

goodkarma said...

Hello! I'm a new reader, also from Seattle. Nice to "meet" you! I *love* Equestrian Jacket and cannot wait to see more progress and photos. I hope to knit it one of these days.

I hope that your non-Christmas was just as you hoped it would be and that 2007 is grand!

goodkarma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.