Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Comments on Looking Glass Top

First of all, I'd like to welcome all of my new readers! My Bloglines subscription is up to 20 people! I really enjoy putting my knitting out there on the internets, and really enjoy the collaboration with other knitters, sharing information, techniques. Even though Blogger is a meanie and doesn't give me email addresses with the comments, I read and enjoy every one of them.

In response to Karma's comment yesterday, I did enjoy using Knit Picks Shine Worsted. When I started out with the bigger gauge for the VK sweater, I didn't, but when I went to a tighter gauge, it ended up being a really lovely yarn to work with. Super fast to knit up too! I finished that sweater in what felt like 2.5 weeks! (It helps that my mom is as thin as a beanpole too!) :)

2 comments:

Nicole Valentine said...

I haven't worked with any knitpicks yarn yet - I'm glad you liked the shine. Looking forward to trying it.
The sweater is lovely - oh and how do you find how many bloglines subs you have?

goodkarma said...

Yay! Next thing you know, you'll have many more subscribers oogling your lovely knits. :) Thanks for the quick word on KP Shine. I've been wanting to try it for a while now...