Monday, January 29, 2007

Success!!

Look what I've finished with 2 weeks to spare!!

Specs:

Pattern: Looking Glass Top
Yarn: Knit Picks Shine Worsted in Coral

Found out today that my Mom won't even be able to wear it to work! She has to wear uniforms! :-(

New books acquired:




Finally, some gorgeous Blue Sky Alpaca and Silk in Ruby for the Vintage Pink Cardigan. It's going to be AWESOME and HOT! :)

I'm dyeing up a storm tonight, so look for some new stuff in the shop soon! I'll post an update soon.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Very pretty sweater--it's too bad your mom won't be able to wear it to work, but I bet she'll wear it the minute she gets home!

Karen said...

It really came out nice! I'm sure she'll love it and wear it a lot.

goodkarma said...

Well that was quick! I hope we'll get to see a picture of the happy mama wearing her sweater. How did you like working with the Shine?