Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Book Review #1

While I've been in Florida, I've been checking out the local yarn stores, and buying some new knitting books.

One of the firsts I bought: Lace Style, by Pam Allen and Ann Budd


Surprisingly, there's been a lot more patterns that I want to knit than I expected. I haven't really knit too much lace.

Here's the patterns that have gone to the TO KNIT list:

Little Silk Shrug, by Pam Allen


Floral Lace Anklets, by Evelyn Clark


Lily of the Valley Shawl, by Nancy Bush


and The Point About Cuffs by Vicki Square


There's a design notebook, just like Scarf and Wrap style. I'm glad I purchased this book.

I've even gotten yarn for the shrug!! :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I need to go find that book!

goodkarma said...

I browsed Lace Style at the bookstore today and I really do like the cover sweater a lot. I look forward to seeing what you choose to make from this book!