Sunday, February 11, 2007

Geeking Out

I've totally been geeking out, setting up my laptop on my wireless network, learning how to share my files back and forth between computers. Two words: so. cool. :)

I'm going to be working on dyeing some yarn today, and putting up my rovings on Etsy. Here's a preview:





All roving braids are approximately 4 ounces of BFL roving. Yummy! Go check it out, it's on etsy now!


Here are the socks that I'm knitting for my Mom. It's BMFA Socks that Rock in Cracked Canyon.



I'll be heading to Florida on Wednesday. They'll be done before I see my Mom. :)

Back to figuring out more of the laptop.

3 comments:

Abi said...

OOOOOOH! *squeal*

Lovely colors! I am so impressed! Have a great time visiting your mom. She will love the socks!

knittingnurse said...

WOWEE!!! Lovely, lovely colors on the rovings.

I am so very proud of you and those socks are AWESOME!

Karen said...

Very pretty rovings!!!

The socks look great!