Monday, February 19, 2007

Vacation is good for blogging!

Look at all these posts! :)

Here's a good picture of my Mom. We're on our way to go pick up my brother and his girlfriend for a birthday lunch. Isn't she beautiful?? :)

I've been checking out the local yarn stores and getting a lot of knitting books. Here's a few of my new purchases:


I started the Puff-Sleeved Feminine Cardigan from Fitted Knits. I believe I've encountered an error in the math of the yoke increases. I've emailed Stefanie about the problem and she's looking into it. I'll do a review of the books I've gotten this week as well. The yarn is Universal Yarn, Inc. Eden Silk. My Mom picked out the color! It's so bright!

1 comment:

goodkarma said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that book. I love the color your mom chose... now I just need to see the designs! Enjoy your vacay with your cutiepie mom.