Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mojo found!

I think I've found my mojo again. A few exciting things have happened since I last posted. First, to get inspired to knit again, I spent some quality time with the stash:


Yikes! I have a freakin yarn store in my APARTMENT! I inventoried all of it too. In total I have slightly over 90,000 yards of yarn! And damn WEBS with the timing of their sale... Looks like no more yarn for me for awhile...

Also, my Mom's birthday present to me finally arrived:

A WooLee winder! Can I say how absolutely fabulous this is?? I put it through its paces this weekend. The singles seen here were plied and are now drying. Pics of the yarn when it's finished. This is Crown Mountain Farms superwash merino roving.

A few more exciting things in the works here at Knitting RN. Nantucket Jacket has a back, and a few other things that will be revealed in all good time. :) I'm just glad to have my mojo back!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Woweeeeee That is a lot of yarn. Save your money for the Seattle Fiber Expo!

knittingnurse said...

Yeah for Erin and her mojo! Ummmmm, you are much braver than I am. I don't have the nerve to take out all the stash at once. BTW, I think I have more. . . . that's a scary thought.

Theresa said...

Looking at yarn is always the way to get the knitting mojo back!