Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fresh off the Spinning Wheel

Fresh off of the spinning wheel are a few nifties. :) Here's some BFL dyed by Dicentra Designs. I've lost the tag with the colorway name. When I find it, I'll edit this blog post to add it. This turned out to be about 120 yards. I think I'll make a hat out of it.


Finished the American Pie yarn. The top skein is 278 yards, the bottom skein is 88 yards. Like I said before, this is destined for Abi, as her birthday present.


Next on the wheel? Crown Mountain Farms Twist and Shout.

6 comments:

Abi said...

*squeal*
Yippee!!! What beautiful yarn! Thank you thank you thank you! You are really a magnificent spinner (and knitter of course).

Elemmaciltur said...

That looks so gorgeous...but I'm afraid to dip into the spinning because I think that my knitting obsession is enough for the time being.

chris said...

Ohhhhh, pretty! I can't even pick a favorite . . . okay, the top one is my fave.

You've inspired me to spend some time with my wheel this week!

Asaknitter said...

Lovely yarn. I'm always awe struck by the great work you spinners do.

Karen said...

Beautiful spinning!

You've been pinged for "Meme 2: 7 weird things" on my blog.

Romi said...

Oooooooooooh. I particularly love the greens and blues. Yummy!