- Rear ended on the way to work (Winston's ok!)
- Broke up with my boyfriend
- Parents divorce finalized (and received a call from my mom that sounded like the one last year--it was hard, as I couldn't just hop in the car and drive to Florida, like I could drive to her house here in Seattle).
- Went to my yearly physical where I found I get to have a biopsy of a mole later this week. (Seriously, it was just a matter of time until this happened to me. Fair skin + many severe burns as a child = skin issues later in life. I just thought it would be later than 28)
- Unable to go to the Black Sheep Gathering (because my fare for my trip to FL next month was too high!)
A few good things have happened!
I finished Glee!
I'll try and get a few other (better) pics of me wearing it, so you can see the entire sweater. I did end up having enough yarn. :)
I started another Zephyr Pattern, Rusted Root!
I've split for the armholes, and am about 5 inches down, another inch or so to go, and I'll be starting waist shaping.
I've also finished a few things off of the Matchless. This is Crown Mountain Farms Superwash Merino.
Colorway: Twist and Shout.
2-ply, with quarter for scale.
I still have 4 oz left to spin. Can't wait to have yarn for socks!