Monday, July 30, 2007

Great Weekend!

So after my BIG NEWS on Friday, I ended up having a pretty good weekend. I spent most of it with my good friend Bernie. Throw in a little Torchlight Parade action, and a nice purchase to celebrate my FUCK CANCER weekend.

I used it to show you a bit of sleeve action detail on Central Park Hoodie:


A little Ari (Bernie's cat) action


A little Einstein detail:


I've applied to be an RN3 (Assistant Nurse Manager) of the MICU. I told myself that if I got the job, I'd get myself a DSLR. But since I got the bad news on Friday, I got it then. So, the photography will hopefully improve on this blog. :)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for the support you've given me this past weekend. Since Blogger doesn't send me your email addresses in comments, I can't respond to each and everyone of you personally. But know that it means so much to me, all those who read, lurk, comment. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

goodkarma said...

CPH, what a lovely shade of green. I want to knit one of those someday.

I'm glad to read that you are living life this weekend, not letting this news overwhelm you and bring you too far down. Congrats on the new camera, you deserve it! I hope there will be new job news soon, too!!

Octopus Knits said...

Good luck with the job application! Your kitty pictures are already lovely, but I'm sure you will enjoy the new camera. I agree, the green you've chosen for the CPH is just beautiful.

Elemmaciltur said...

I didn't get to read about this until now. I'm sorry to hear about it.

Good luck with your application....and I totally support you for having got yourself a DSLR!

Cheryl said...

I'm terribly behind in blog reading, and I'm just catching up now. I'm so sorry to see this news, but GO YOU! Good for you for going out there and getting yourself a great gift! Fuck cancer!

Take care of yuorself, I'm thinking about you.