Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Central Park Hoodie and Stash Enhancement

T-minus 9 days until I'm getting my skin cancer removed. What have I been doing to keep myself busy? Why, knitting, of course! :)


My Central Park Hoodie is completed, minus buttons and button bands. I've got to go searching this weekend for some good ones.

Back detail:


Sleeve detail:


Shoulder join:

I also have a confession for you all... I'm addicted to sock yarn!

I've been stash enhancing at The Loopy Ewe


Woolly Boully in Lotus Blossom


And in Brooklyn Candy



Duet Sock Yarn in Urban Bean


J. Knits Superwash Me Sock Yarn in Kentucky


Gypsy Knits Fingering Weight in Crocus Valley


And two colorways of Interlacements Tiny Toes Poppy Fields:


And Scottish Lichen

4 comments:

Elemmaciltur said...

I love the Interlacements "Scottish Lichens"! Gorgeous yarns!

Karen said...

Nice stash! I hope that all goes well with removal!

Cheryl said...

You finished the CPH! Wow! You have to take some pictures of you wearing it! I love that pattern and have one in the queue, but I haven't started it yet.

Terby said...

Love the new additions - some pretty stuff in there. Your hoodie is also looking great! It's on the top of my list for this fall. Hope all goes well with your upcoming procedure.