Thursday, November 01, 2007

A few WIPs!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments regarding my Central Park Hoodie!

I'm trying to get back in the blogging groove--in November, I'm going to try to post at least every other day. :) As of October 27, I've been blogging for TWO YEARS!

I have several FOs needing to be photographed--get ready for a special FO shot Sunday night! I have to set up the photo shoot--it requires a location shoot! (You'll see what I mean!) :)

First up--

My Mom is moving back to the Pacific Northwest! She and my father are getting back together and are moving to the Portland/Vancouver, WA area. She's in the need for some new wool socks!

We were at Knit/Purl a few weeks ago when she was out here to scout for a place to live. I forced her to pick out some sock yarn for me to make some socks for her.


It's Koigu KPPPM Shade 124. Stockinette socks in the round on US 1 needles. 72 stitches cast on.

Next is probably the most luxurious yarn I have ever had the pleasure to knit with...

It's Shambala from Shokay. 100% pure yak down fiber. My god, it's like a fiber orgasm. Seriously folks--go out and get yourself a hank of this yarn and knit yourself a hat out of it, like I am. I'm working on the Koolhaas Hat from the Interweave Knits Holiday magazine.

Well, that's it for today-- I need to get to sleep! I've got to work tonight! :)

No comments: