Sunday, November 18, 2007

WIP Updates

I've got a few new WIPs on the needles now that I've finished a few...

First off, is the Hemlock Ring Blanket.

Here's the center flower of it. It's knit in Cascade Ecological Wool, and I'm using US 10s.


It's got great stitch definition, and I was surprised at how soft this wool is!


I was in such a rush to start this, that since I didn't have any proper ring markers, I'm using a hair tie!

I finished off the Koigu socks for my Mom... Silly me, I forgot to get a picture of them before I shipped them off. She's leaving Florida for WA this week, and I was in a rush to get it mailed so they'd arrived on time. Maybe I can convince her to take a picture and send them to me.


Here's my new WIP for work. I'm using Vesper Sock Yarn in the Serendipitous colorway. Knitting US 0s, 96 stitches around.

I've also increased the size of my Vesper sock Yarn stash... :)


The Neopolitan colorway:


Yummy!


The Crew colorway:



And finally the Algae colorway!


I've already progressed far enough on the Hemlock to get it on a 60 inch circular needle. I'm hoping to get it big enough to be a big lap blanket. I may need to add on some extra repeats to the lace rounds. Now I just have to figure out how to do that.... Off to do that!

3 comments:

Octopus Knits said...

Yay! Another Hemlock Ring Blanket! I agree - the Ecological Wool is nice and soft.

Your new stripey sock is looking great, and so is the new yarn.

Cheryl said...

All your pictures are looking so great! You really know how to work that camera!

I thought the same thing about the Ecological wool; I was surprised by how nice it is!

Knit*Six said...

Great yarn shots! Now I'm longing for some new yarn in that delicious Neapolitan colorway!!!