Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Eat Your Veggies Everyone!

I finished a pair of socks for my Mom! You may remember these rainbow socks... Well, they developed a hole in them, and I felt the need to knit my Mom a new pair of socks.


Perfect for sitting with your legs up reading the paper!


The yarn is Claudia's Handpainted, in the colorway Eat Your Veggies. Knit using my basic sock pattern, knit on US 1s, 72 stitches around.


Today in fact was a handknit sock day! My Mom with her "Eat Your Veggies..."


And me with my Woolly Boully Brooklyn Candies.


It was a good visit to Vancouver, WA with my Mom this week. :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

How can I get me a pair of these swell socks? I love veggies!

Elemmaciltur said...

Hmmmm...maybe I have to get my hands on some Claudia Handpainted.

Octopus Knits said...

Great socks : ) mmmm... vegies!