Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Transition Gloves

Finally, the formal FO pictures set. The colors are much more accurate on this series than in my previous post.


Thank you everyone for your lovely comments in my last post!

These gloves are designed by ShibuiKnits. Transition Gloves. I knit these in Dragonfly and Mulberry (I had thought I used Peacock, but I didn't). Purchased yarn and pattern via The Loopy Ewe.



They are nice and warm! I wore them last night while I was taking night shots of Seattle during the fireworks show at the Space Needle.


They also kept me warm today while Bernie and I went out trying our new hobby, letterboxing!


Love them. Totally recommend knitting these gloves to anyone. They were a quick, easy knit. Good practice for colorwork!

5 comments:

knittingnurse said...

Thanks for the info on the gloves. They are so gorgeous.

BTW, if you guys like letterboxing you should really try geocaching!

Alice said...

These are so pretty! The colors are fantastic together and they really look great on you!

Bonnie said...

Very nice, indeed!

Octopus Knits said...

So lovely! I have to add these to me queue : )

frillbow said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!
And beautifully photographed too!