Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fiber Progress

I finished plying the spinning I showed you a couple of weeks ago. I'm really happy with the way this has turned out. Very Pacific Northwest colors!


I've also been knitting on my "Sharks" socks. Knitting with Claudia Handpainted on US1s. I'm not sure I'm loving how the coloring is turning out on this sock, but I love the way the yarn feels on my feet! :)


Since I have some big projects on the needles, I needed a little quick knit. I got some handspun out of the stash, and knit this hat!


It's deliciously warm, because it's knit at a tight gauge.


Oh, yeah... Something else has happened too... :)

12 comments:

knittingnurse said...

Oooooh, so intrigued now. So many things going through my mind. . . . . OK, let us know.

Abi said...

What happened???!!! Dying to know!!!

knittingnurse said...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! No WAY!!!!! AACK, details, WE NEED DETAILS!!!!!!!


YEAH!!!

goodkarma said...

Yay! Congratulations! Your ring is so sparkly. I'm so glad I got to meet you last week and see the evidence in person. :)

Bonnie said...

Congrats!

Abi said...

Oh man! I am so unobservant! CONGRATULATIONS! WOW!! HOLY CRAP! YAY!

Justshajam said...

Congrqatulations!

Karen said...

Lovely Ring! Congratulations :)

Shawna said...

oooh! your handspun is gorgeous:o) i wish i could spin...i love the way your socks are knitting up, too.

Kessa said...

Congrats!!!

esmerelda said...

Hi there! I just started reading your blog recently, but wanted to say a massive CONGRATULATIONS on the engagement!

Best wishes,
esmerelda

Sarah said...

Ok I see a ring in the picture but is it on your right hand? I am confused and thrown for a loop but I think I know what the news is!