Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday Inspirations



1. herringbone mittens, 2. olivia, 3. Threaded Bobbins, 4. Yarn & Milk Glass, 5. lilly, 6. silver surfer, 7. Kureyon Sock, 8. Shall we ply?, 9. Baby hat in progress - close up, 10. Kimono Shawl with Yarn Cake, 11. Sahara, 12. Spinning3, 13. Scoop of Soie, 14. Choose your poison, 15. Storm Scarf, 16. Pink Poodles by Loop, 17. Noro Socks FO, 18. nectar, 19. Rainbow Bright and cookies, 20. b is for binge, 21. It Was On Sale., 22. Trying new things..., 23. Love Potion Number 9 by Loop, 24. New Wollmeise pics coming soon

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love the Flicker mosaic. I must figure out how to put that on my blog. And I most particular love the mismatched socks on the 3rd row (hint hint). I hope you are all settled in to your new digs and are planning a housewarming.