Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yup, You guessed it!

Yup, you all guess it right, I'm getting married! :) Here's my engagement ring. It's the temporary setting right now, but the permanent stone. The permanent one should be here in 2-4 weeks. It's going to be gorgeous! :)



I want to thank each and every one of you for your well wishes. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

We've decided to get married in April, 2009, so I have plenty of time to save up time and most importantly working overtime to pay for this wedding. I'm happy, the most happy I've been in a long, long time. It makes me thankful for what I've gone through in my life, so I know just WHO is quality, and who is deserving of my heart. :)

I've started a new blog, just for wedding stuff, so you don't have to be bored with it here. :) This will be all for knitting! :)

7 comments:

Elemmaciltur said...

Congrats!!!

Carol said...

Congratulations

Bryony Ramsden said...

Hoorah! Congratulations girly :D

Denise said...

Yahooooo!!!! Congratulations!!! I've been reading your blog for a while now and I think you're great. I'm happy for you.

Octopus Knits said...

Congratulations!

Nicole said...

YAYYY!! Congratulations!!! As a long time reader and sometimes commenter may I say it's great to see a good person have good things happen.

Denise said...

Congratulations!