Sunday, March 02, 2008

Another year older...

Spring has sprung in Seattle!


The crocuses are blooming in the front yard...


The spinning of bright sock yarn has commenced...


This is Vesper Superwash Merino roving, in Super Chick. I purchased this from the Knitterly Things Shop.


I'm also totally weak, too. I started Rogue! :)

Saturday was also my birthday. Bernie and I went to one of the gourmet cupcake places here in Seattle.

Here's the Vanilla Chocolate cupcake:


All ready for eating:

and the Vanilla Vanilla:


It was such a great birthday!

6 comments:

goodkarma said...

Happy Birthday!

Carol said...

Happy belated Birthday!

The cupcakes look so yummy!

Lynette said...

happy birthday! yummy delicious cupcake!

Elemmaciltur said...

A belated happy b-day from me! Sorry, I couldn't get to a computer on Saturday evening. Hope you had a great one!

Enchanted Yarn & Fiber said...

It is my honor to inform you that you have received the "You're Enchanting" award! You can read about it at my blog and pick up a button for yours! :)

Octopus Knits said...

Happy birthday! The yarn is beautiful and those cupcakes look wonderful : )