Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Unexpected Blog Silence...

Y'all, my laptop up and shit a brick tonight. Sorry for using not-so-delicate language, but you probably would if, when you tried to reboot your lappie and got a "Operating System Missing" message. Here's hoping that my wonderful Bernie can work some of his computing magic and get my backup from Friday to reinstall the damn thing. ::fingers crossed:: I've lost a little data, just some pics I got at the Pike Place Market, and of all the spinning I've been doing.

So, if you haven't gotten a good backup software--DO IT! You never know when your computer will up and shit a brick, just like mine did. :-/

I'll take pictures of all the spinning I've been doing in the meantime, and show you that when the lappie gets fixed.

In the meantime, if you need some eye candy, you can check out the last few uploaded pictures on my flickr stream here.

No comments: