Monday, May 26, 2008

Another FO!

I started this knit when it got to hot to work on the Gathered Pullover!


It's the Shetland Triangle from the book, Wrap Style.

I knitted it in Blue Sky Alpaca Silk in this silvery gray. I used about 5 skeins total.

I purchased these skeins during a store closing and they've been marinating in the stash for a few years.

Many thanks to Bernie again for taking another great FO photo shoot! :)



I'm very happy with how this turned out!


I'm thinking of knitting another one of these for my wedding next year with handspun! :)

4 comments:

Sarah G said...

Wow that is beautiful! I don't have a very good relationship with lace, but that pattern is definitely on my list if I get up the nerve again.

Elemmaciltur said...

Gorgeous FO and superb photos!

luckylily said...

Pretty, I really like the color.

Amy said...

absolutely stunning!