Friday, October 03, 2008

Two FOs in ONE night!

I have finished two UFOs in one night!

First off is this:

365.63

Knitted out of Zen String Serendipity fingering weight on US 0s. I started these back in July!

Second is this:

Blocking the TYC!

My Tangled Yoke Cardigan!

It's blocking now--I'm hoping it'll be dry in time for Sunday, when Bernie and I are getting our engagement photos done! I'll share the pictures of the sweater at some point this weekend, if I don't wear it during the engagement photo shoot. :)

3 comments:

Sarah G said...

Your tangled yoke is beautiful! It looks like it will be a good go-to sweater. (I also have those flannel pants from Old Navy!)

Abi said...

Gorgeous sweater!!!! I am so impressed.

Kate said...

Ooooh, I love your tangled yoke sweater! You will have to bring some gorgeous knitted things along to your engagement session so we can show off your handiwork to the world :-)